Heavy-duty degreaser, aluminum safe
Super - concentrated high-performance cleaner/degreaser for food contact and other surfaces. Cuts through dirt, grime, soap scum and animal proteins, fats, oils, blood, and grease on hard surfaces.
Features and benefits
- Removes Protein, Animal Fats and Grease in one Application
- Cleans fast and easy without hard scrubbing.
- Save Cleaning Time: Cuts labor costs.
- Cleans even hard-to-clean grouting and is free-rinsing.
- Versatile: Can be used in multiple cleaning methods (foaming, spraying, mopping, etc.), reducing the need for several specialty cleaners. Cleans many surfaces such as stainless steel, plastic, and tile.
- Easy to use: Product and label are color-coded making employee training easier.
- Many different food contact surfaces such as stainless steel, plastic, and tile.
- Designed for use on all resilient and non-resilient floors including sealed wood and cork.
- Suma Break- Up HD is suitable for use in supermarket meat-cutting, seafood, bakery, deli and produce areas and institutional kitchens & food plants
Directions for use
- Foam Cleaning: Cover or remove all food products from the area. Manually remove gross soils from surface and equipment. Using foam end attachment, spray hot foam liberally on all surfaces. Allow foam to cling to surfaces for at least five minutes, but do not allow the foam to dry. Scrub surfaces as necessary. To avoid food contamination, rinse all surfaces with potable water.
- Floor Cleaning: Sweep floors as necessary. Fill a mop bucket with hot water to the desired level. Take 100 ml of product to make 1% solution in 10 lt water. Mop floor and scrub all surfaces as necessary. Rinse thoroughly with hot water. Sanitize as necessary with Suma Bac.
- Equipment Cleaning: Cover or remove all food products from the area. Manually remove gross soils from surfaces and equipment.
- From Dispenser: Fill the sink with hot water to the desired level. Clean items with a brush or sponge as necessary. Prepare 1% solution by taking 100 ml Suma Break-Up HD in 10 lt of hot water in the sink. (Sink capacities may vary). Clean items with a brush or sponge and allow them to penetrate the soil at least for five minutes. To avoid food contamination, rinse all surfaces with potable water. Sanitize as necessary with Suma Bac.
|Country of Manufacture||India|