Diversey SUMA Dip K1 Destainer, 5 Litre
Suma Dip is a liquid destainer / presoaker specially formulated for the removal of stubborn stains from cups and crockery through a soaking process. Suma Dip is a chlorinated, alkaline liquid, which is suitable for presoaking/destaining very heavily soiled articles. It contains a blend of scale inhibitors and alkali for the removal of stubborn soils from cups and crockery. The formulation also contains active chlorine for the effective removal of tea and coffee stains.
Features and benefits
- Removes stubborn tannin stains.
- Effectively assists in the removal of burnt-on food residues and starch.
- Easy to dose either manually or with a dosing pump.
Directions for use
- Fill a soak reservoir with warm water (40-50OC)
- Add 10-20 ml Suma Dip per litre of water
- Immerse the items in the solution for 15 - 30 minutes, depending on the degree of soiling
- Pass items through dishwashing machine
To avoid possible damage, soak decorated china and plastic items for less than 30 minutes. Do not use melamine type of plastics. Do not use on silver, brass, and copperware.
|Country of Manufacture||India|